According to Article 13 section 1 and 2 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), hereinafter GDPR, we inform that
- Your personal data controller is Czesław Szymendera, conducting business activity under the name ETOS Czesław Szymendera, 61-131 Poznań, ul. Katowicka 83c/105, NIP 7821597451, REGON 634501599, hereinafter referred to as Controller.
- We inform that your provided personal data may be processed for the purpose of:
- concluding and implementing the agreement - on the basis of art. 6 section 1 letter b GDPR,
- fulfilling legal obligations binding the Controller regarding signing the agreement, i.e. for the purpose of issuing invoices, fulfilling taxation obligation, obligations arising out of accounting act, archiving obligations - on the basis of art. 6 section 1 letter c GDPR,
- legal interests of the Controller, i.e. purposes of: possible establishing, pursuing or defending any claims, damages regarding the agreement and replying to your requests, questions or complaints and responding to any pending proceedings, pursuant to Article 6 section 1 letter f.
- Your personal data will be disclosed in justified cases to recipients authorized under applicable law (e.g. tax authorities, courts) or an agreement (entities providing accounting, legal services, IT, maintenance, software, postal, courier, banking, transport services to ETOS Czesław Szymendera), including entities processing personal data on the basis of agreement on entrusting personal data processing.
- Your personal data will not be transferred to a third country or an international organization.
- Your personal data will be stored from its obtaining until the purpose of its processing ceases, i.e. duration of the agreement, statute of limitations for claims arising out of the concluded agreement, period necessary to fulfill the tax obligation and submit appropriate tax returns in this respect and their possible verification by tax administration authorities, objection to data processing, for the period resulting out of the archival category of documents including the data, as specified in executive regulations of the Act on National Archival Resources and Archives, the statute of limitations for claims.
- Subject to cases indicated in item 8, you have the right to request from the Controller:
- access to your personal data, pursuant to art. 15 GDPR;
- rectifying your personal data, pursuant to art. 16 GDPR;
- erasing or limiting data processing, pursuant to art. 17 and 18 GDPR;
- object to data processing, pursuant to art. 21 GDPR;
- transferring your data to another controller, pursuant to art. 20 GDPR;
- lodging a complaint to a supervisory authority regarding personal data processing, i.e. President of the Data Protection Authority, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warszawa.
- Natural person whose data is processed regarding performing the agreement (on the basis of art. 6 section 1 letter b GDPR) will not have:
- the right to delete personal data, subject to provisions art. 17 section 3 letter b, d or e GDPR,
- the right to limit personal data processing, subject to provisions art. 18 section 2 GDPR,
- the right to transfer personal data, referred to in art. 20. GDPR,
- the right to object to personal data processing, referred to in art. 21. GDPR.
- Although providing your personal data is voluntary, it is necessary to perform the agreement and the order. Failure to provide data prevents implementing tasks arising out of the agreement or concluding it. Such data as: e-mail and telephone is voluntary, but failure to provide it may hinder or prolong implementing the task.
- Your data will be subject to automation, including profiling. Your data will be protected with measures ensuring appropriate safety degree regarding risk connected with data processing.